Who we are
Our boutique law firm was founded by Vietnamese lawyers who have practiced at high profile global law firms. Together with our specialized advisors covering very highly skilled aspects of the business, we have solid experience handling the most sophisticated transactions and litigations.
What we do
We provide exceptional service, sophisticated advice and innovative business solutions. Our client base is exceptionally diverse – a result of our extraordinary capacity to tailor work to specific client needs. We serve clients, international and domestic, on all aspects of doing business in fast growing regions around the world.
How we matter
We specialize in investment, corporate and real estate matters. Each case is handled with the utmost care by a team of dedicated and responsive specialized professionals.
Corporate AdvisoryOur team represents companies in their operational and regulatory matters. We assist clients on corporate law, sector-specific regulations, joint venture collaborations, reorganize business alliances with investment partners, restructure business organization, develop business strategies as well as expand their business across industries and regions.
InvestmentWith international experience and a deep understanding of local laws and business practitioner, Iris Partners has become the preferred and trusted legal and investment advisors in investment and corporate in Vietnam.
Our services include onshore and offshore investments, establishment of enterprises in Vietnam, capital increase, capital assignment and transfer. We also provide them with our insights into other aspects of the investment environment from a legal perspective.
M&AOur dedicated team of legal and financial professionals shall be able to design tailored service packages to maximize value of our clients as well as mitigate potential legal risks in M&A transactions.
With our strong affiliations with reputable experts in related industries, Iris Partners has been actively involved in advising strategic and financial investors in acquiring stakes of local equitized state-owned corporations, in structuring and re-structuring of Vietnamese companies post-M&A.
Real EstateIris Partners offers a full range of services in areas including land lease, commercial real estate, licensing, financing, development and planning, construction and acquisition of shares in real estate companies.
Our clients benefit from our significant experience in leading complex projects that involve drafting documentation, facilitating negotiations, navigating legal and regulatory issues, and when necessary, litigation on their behalf.
BankingWe act for banks and companies from the banking and finance industry engaging in financing transactions including services for commercial lending and borrowing, security and other related documents, undertaking due diligence and negotiations as well as the enforcement and preservation of assets, rights, and remedies.
LitigationOne of our strong practices is representing our clients in court and arbitration and handling disputes under Vietnamese law. We would suggest solutions of disputes in commerce, business, civil, and employment matters.
We also assist our clients in negotiating with their counter-parties to successfully settle disputes outside the court. Our active involvement and practical suggestions enable our clients to save legal costs that would arise in legal proceedings.
EmploymentIris Partners provides a full range of legal services in employment relationship, employment-related insurance, benefits of employee, work permit for expatriates and disputes in employment. With background as in-house counsels and personnel directors, our lawyers have insightful experience in recruitment, internal labor rules as well as the nature of employment disputes.
We commit to provide our clients with insightful, thorough advice as well as effective and practical solutions in dealing and negotiating with employees in employment disputes.
We have been involved in various business transactions and investments and have served a wide range of clients including multinationals, corporations and businesses throughout Asia.
• Assisting clients in their initial establishment
• Carrying through to all aspects of their continuing operations in Vietnam
• Residential and commercial property development
• Post licensing operational matters
• Corporate secretarial services
• Advice on regulatory issues and compliance
• Distribution (Wholesale and Retail)
• Retainer services
• Employment matters
• Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements and contracts made locally and overseas
• Tax advice
• Advice on intellectual property matters and issues including technology
• Re-organizations and mergers
Regulatory & Compliance Issues
• Advising on regulatory and legal issues relevant to the client’s business
• Advising on regulatory and legal issues relevant to the relevant banking and finance transaction
• Licensing and permit and other compliance issues
• Advising on corporate approval issues
• Co-ordination and management of requisite corporate approvals and procedures
• Preparation of requisite corporate approval and secretarial documents
Banking & Credit Facilities
• Bilateral and syndicated loans
• Restructuring arrangements
• Refinancing arrangements
• Financing arrangements in connection
with asset or share acquisition
• Real estate financing arrangements
• Venture capital financing arrangements
• Trade financing arrangements
• Financial lease and hire purchase arrangements
• Participation and syndication arrangements
• Registration of foreign loans
• Issuance and provision of formal legal opinions
• Due diligence in connection with provision of credit facilities and/or security arrangements
• Security over land use rights and land assets
• Security over shares/capital in Vietnam entities
• Security over bank deposits and accounts receivables
• Security over non-land movable assets and other assets
• Guarantees including bank and corporate guarantees
• Subordination agreements
• Other financial or security instruments
• Registration of security transaction
Unit 606, 6th Floor, Bao Viet Financial Centre,
233 Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel : (+84) (28) 38 277 468
Email : email@example.com
40 Arab Street Singapore 199739,
24 Cubbyhouse Road, Wyndham Vale,
VIC 3024 Australia
Ms. Nguyen Thi Linh Chi
Founder & Managing Partner of Iris Partners
Mobile: +84 (0)90 367 4774